Did you know ?
- The strongest muscle in proportion to its size in the human body is the tongue.
- Humans are the only primates that don’t have pigment in the palms of their hands.
- Starfish don’t have brains.
- Dogs have four toes on their hind feet, and five on their front feet.
- An ostrich’s eye is bigger that it’s brain.
- Snails can sleep for 3 years without eating.
- A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.
- The sentence “ The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog ” uses every letter in the alphabet.
- 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
- A rat can last longer without water than a camel.